Registration for EMC & CI 2021 - Virtual Event
What is it?
EMC & Compliance International
The UK’s only independent EMC show, EMC & CI is hosting a unique virtual event in May 2021 which is designed to augment the next real event scheduled to take place at Newbury Racecourse in May 2022.
World renowned EMC expert, Keith Armstrong, will be providing 2 days’ worth of online training, usually worth £3000.00! and accompanying notes on: -
- Why “CE+CE=CE” cannot be relied upon for EMC compliance
- Low-cost, quick, benchtop EMC testing helps de-risk all project stages
- How to achieve EMC Compliance under the RED
- Practical Electronic Design Techniques for Cost-Effective SI, PI and EMC in 2021
These are the latest, up to date versions of Keiths's courses and not have been seen before!
In additon, the 2021 ‘virtual’ event has already attracted several guest speakers who have offered to provide keynote presentations on the following:-
- Antennas, and Real-Time Spectrum Analyser Measurements.
- RED (the Radio Equipment Directive)
- High Power EMC
- Brexit, CE and UKCA Marking
- Transport, Systems and Installations
Content will be available to view until the 30th July 2021.
How it works
You pay a small fee £50 + UK VAT (i.e. £60 for UK residents, £50 for everyone else) to take part in the event.
Once you have completed the registration form and paid for your entry ticket you will be sent an email with your login credentials to enter the event at any time until the 30th June 2021.
You can use these credentials as often as you wish for the duration of the event.
We will send you a reminder of the event date 7 days before it takes place.
EMC Exhibitions & Training Ltd
Registered in England & Wales, Companies House. Cardiff.
Registered Office Address:
32 Merley Ways, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 1QW
VAT No: 261 9797 58
Company No: 8828856
Phone: +44(0)7904 360297